It has become an unspoken rule in the south Indian households to serve Puffs rather than samosas and Pakodas during evening snack time. Children returning from school and parents wrapping up their work, and the whole family indulges in crispy, chewy bakery-made puffs. There’s something truly enchanting about this fusion [...]
South India’s culinary landscape is renowned for its diversity, and one of the most cherished and iconic beverages that has emerged from this region is none other than the aromatic and soul-warming South Indian filter coffee. South Indian filter coffee, often referred to as “kaapi,” has a history that dates [...]
- Discover the rich and aromatic world of South Indian filter coffee, from bean to cup
- The Diverse and Flavourful World of Indian Snacks, Celebrating the Art of Munching and Crunching
- Exploring the Magical Fusion of Puff Pastries and Indian Flavours
- The Fascinating Journey of Filter Coffee’s Rise to South Indian Staple
- Our interview published on Chennai Express on the occasion of 384th Madras Day.